Friday, October 16, 2015

Panorama

Last class I was assigned a small project in Photoshop to make a panorama from a series of small photos (all of which had some sort of overlap). You were to select the images and use the Photoshop-photomerge function in adobe bridge, which would give you this result.


 Once you got to this phase, I merged the layers and cropped the resulting image so that you could not see the checkered background on the top or left parts of the images. After that, I used the magic wand tool to select the checkered background on the bottom portion of the image, then used the edit-fill function to fill in the empty space with water. This was the end result.

I also finished the octopus thing a while back, but I keep forgetting to upload it. Now I have to wait until my drive stops acting up so I can upload it the next time I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment